Total Enrollment 197
Saint Elizabeth College of Nursing has a total enrollment of 197 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 101 full-time and 96 part-time students with gender distribution of 20 male and 177 female students.
Saint Elizabeth College of Nursing has a total enrollment of 197 with a gender distribution of 10.15% male (20 students) and 89.85% female (177 students).
Saint Elizabeth College of Nursing has 101 full-time and 96 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 101 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 96 students are attending with part-time status.
At Saint Elizabeth College of Nursing, 43 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 197 students.
|In Some Online Classes||43||43||0|
|Not In Online Classes||154||154||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Saint Elizabeth College of Nursing. There are 173 White, 4 Black/African American, 11 Asian, 2 Hispanic, and 1 students with other races.
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Saint Elizabeth College of Nursing.
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?