Graduate Rate 75.43%
Transfer-Out Rate 16%
Retention Rate 87%
At Saint John Fisher College, the graduation rates was 75.43% (393 students out of 521 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 157 male and 236 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Saint John Fisher College. Last year, the graduation rate was 75.43%. where 393 students out of 521 candidate completed their degree.
350 students completed their course in 4 years and 37 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 6 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||67.18%||64.29%||69.13%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||44.44%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Saint John Fisher College, 0 of 1 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 0.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Saint John Fisher College is 16.12% (84 out of 521 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Saint John Fisher College, the retention rate is 87%.
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?