Total Enrollment 3,712
There are 3,712 students including 2,743 undergraduate and 969 graduate students at Saint John Fisher College for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 3,161 full-time and 551 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,428 male and 2,284 female students. Saint John Fisher College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 80 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Saint John Fisher College has a total enrollment of 3,712 with a gender distribution of 38.47% male (1,428 students) and 61.53% female (2,284 students). There are 1,139 male and 1,604 female students in undergraduate school and 289 male and 680 female students are attending graduate school at Saint John Fisher College.
Saint John Fisher College has 3,161 full-time and 551 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 2,616 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 127 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 545 students are full-time and 424 are part-time students.
At Saint John Fisher College, 80 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 306 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 3,712 students. In undergraduate schools, 316 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 70 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||306||250||56|
|Not In Online Classes||3,326||2,427||899|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Saint John Fisher College. There are 9 American Indian/Native American, 3,022 White, 214 Black/African American, 138 Asian, 171 Hispanic, and 67 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||9||3||6|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Saint John Fisher College.
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?