Acceptance Rate 81.51%
SAT Score 1,164
ACT Score 25
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 81.51% at Saint Mary's College where a total of 2,412 students applied and 1,966 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,164 and the average ACT score is 25. It requires four items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Saint Mary's College.
At Saint Mary's, 242 applicants (62% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 191 applicants (49%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,164 and the average ACT score is 25 at Saint Mary's. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,260 and 25th percentile score is 1,068. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 84 and the 25th percentile score is 64. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Saint Mary's.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||540||650|
Saint Mary's College requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Saint Mary's College
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Saint Mary's College is Semester. Saint Mary's College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Saint Mary's College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Indiana?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Indiana?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Indiana?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Indiana?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Indiana?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Indiana?