Tuition & Fees $6,399
Student Population 716
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,713
Graduation Rate 62 %
Salish Kootenai College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Pablo, Montana. It is a Tribal College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $6,399 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 716 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Salish Kootenai College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, SKC's tuition & fees is $6,399.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at SKC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,713 and 83% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 716 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Salish Kootenai College is 62 %
Retention Rate for Salish Kootenai College is 67 %
Student Population for Salish Kootenai College is 716
Student to Faculty Ratio for Salish Kootenai College is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,713 at Salish Kootenai College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||58138 US Highway 93, Pablo, MT 59855|
|Net Price Calculator||netprice.skc.edu/|
SKC offers 49 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||10||0|
Salish Kootenai College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Montana?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Montana?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Montana?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Montana?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Montana?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Montana?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Montana?