Tuition & Fees $2,645
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,564
Graduation Rate 10 %
Stone Child College (SCC) is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Box Elder, Montana. It is a Tribal College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Stone Child College is $2,645 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into SCC.
The salary after graduation from Stone Child College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $23,800. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Stone Child College tuition and fees are $2,645 for Montana residents and $2,645 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at SCC. Total 6,106 students are attending SCC and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,564 and 29 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.56% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending SCC and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
|Address||8294 Upper Box Elder Road, Box Elder, MT 59521-9796|
SCC offers 32 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||7||0|
Stone Child College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Montana?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Montana?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Montana?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Montana?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Montana?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Montana?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Montana?