Acceptance Rate 83 %
Tuition & Fees $14,292
Student Population 130
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $1,840
Graduation Rate 100 %
Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Troy, New York. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,292 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 130 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 83% and the graduation rate is 100% last year.
The salary after graduation from Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $52,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing are $14,292.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing. The acceptance rate of Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing is 83% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 60%. The average graduation rate is 100% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $1,840 and 53% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 130 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 5 to 1.
Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?