Total Enrollment 130
Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing has a total enrollment of 130 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 6 full-time and 124 part-time students with gender distribution of 16 male and 114 female students.
Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing has a total enrollment of 130 with a gender distribution of 12.31% male (16 students) and 87.69% female (114 students).
Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing has 6 full-time and 124 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 6 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 124 students are attending with part-time status.
Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing. There are 114 White, 9 Black/African American, 6 Asian, and 0 students with other races.
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?