San Antonio Accreditation
San Antonio College is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 5 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1952 - Current|
Specialized Accreditation at San Antonio College
San Antonio College has 5 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||6/1/1975 - Current|
|American Board of Funeral Service Education, Committee on Accreditation|
|Funeral Service Education (FUSER) - Institutions and programs awarding diplomas, associate degrees and bachelor's degrees||Accredited (Estimated)||7/1/1963 - Current|
|American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation|
|Dental Assisting (DA)||Accredited (Actual)||12/24/1961 - Current|
|Dental Laboratory Technology (DT)||Accredited (Actual)||12/4/1975 - 8/6/2015|
|Commission on English Language Program Accreditation|
|English Language||Accredited (Actual)||8/27/2015 - Current|
Know about Texas Colleges
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?