Books & Supplies$500
Off-Campus Living Costs $14,282
San Antonio 2023 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees at San Antonio College is $6,742 for Texas residents and $14,272 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $14,282 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $29,054 when living off-campus for the academic year 2022-2023. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
Data source for 2023 College Cost: NCES
|Total Costs||$21,524 (Off-Campus)||$29,054 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$6,742||$14,272|
|Books & Supplies||$500|
|Room & Board||$9,434 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$4,848 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,912|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$17,612 (Off-Campus)||$25,142 (Off-Campus)|
|***San Antonio College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $6,742 for Texas residents and $14,272 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 1.06% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For the academic year 2022-2023, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $220 for Texas residents and $471 for out-of-state students for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are increased by 1.07% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $500. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at San Antonio College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,674||$1,000||$1,000||$500|
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average costs for living costs at San Antonio College is and $14,282 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 4.86% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$8,810||$8,954||$8,810||$9,434|
Know about Texas Colleges
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?