Tuition & Fees $8,512
Student Population 20,693
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,100
Graduation Rate 29 %
San Diego Mesa College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in San Diego, California. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $1,144 for California residents and $8,512 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 20,693 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from San Diego Mesa College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of San Diego Mesa College are $1,144 for California residents and $8,512 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at San Diego Mesa. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,100 and 39% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 20,693 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 26 to 1.
Graduation Rate for San Diego Mesa College is 29 %
Transfer-out Rate for San Diego Mesa College is 14 %
Student Population for San Diego Mesa College is 20,693
Student to Faculty Ratio for San Diego Mesa College is 26 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
26 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,100 at San Diego Mesa College.
Financial Aid Amount
San Diego Mesa offers 144 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||39||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||26||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
San Diego Mesa College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
San Diego Mesa College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?