Tuition & Fees $14,667
Student Population 25
Graduation Rate 25 %
Sanford-Brown College-Online is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Tampa, Florida. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,667 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 25 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Sanford-Brown College-Online varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $33,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Sanford-Brown College-Online are $14,667.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at SBC Online. A total of 25 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 3 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Sanford-Brown College-Online is 25 %
Student Population for Sanford-Brown College-Online is 25
Student to Faculty Ratio for Sanford-Brown College-Online is 3 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
3 to 1
SBC Online offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Sanford-Brown College-Online is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers undergraduate degrees via online classes. The school provides programs to its students.
|Degrees From Online Classes Completely|
Sanford-Brown College-Online has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Florida?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Florida?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?