Tuition & Fees $12,455
Student Population 8
Graduation Rate 29 %
Sanford-Brown College-Tampa is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Tampa, Florida. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $12,455 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 8 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Sanford-Brown College-Tampa varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $33,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Sanford-Brown College-Tampa are $12,455.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at SBC Tampa. A total of 8 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 4 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Sanford-Brown College-Tampa is 29 %
Student Population for Sanford-Brown College-Tampa is 8
Student to Faculty Ratio for Sanford-Brown College-Tampa is 4 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
4 to 1
SBC Tampa offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Sanford-Brown College-Tampa offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Sanford-Brown College-Tampa has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Florida?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Florida?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Florida?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Florida?