Online Degree Program Graduate
Online Courses Graduate
Tuition & Fees $20,856
Saybrook University offers the distance education programs for some graduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 228 students have enrolled online exclusively and 557 students have took some online courses at Saybrook University.The 2022 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $20,856 at Saybrook University Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Saybrook University
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$25,206 (Graduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||228|
Saybrook University offers 13 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $25,206 at Saybrook University The graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$27,489||$27,489||$25,206||$25,206|
At Saybrook University, 228 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 557 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 785 students.
|In Some Online Classes||557||0||557|
|Not In Online Classes||0||0||0|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?