Graduate Program 11 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 785
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $25,206
Saybrook University offers 11 graduate programs. Total 785 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Saybrook and 228 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $25,206. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Saybrook University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (6 programs)|
Doctorate - Research (4 programs)
Doctorate - Practical (1 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not reported. |
Request recent information for Online Graduate Programs
|Tuition & Fees||$25,206|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||785 graduate students|
228 enrolled in online courses
It offers 11 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||2||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||4||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $25,206 at Saybrook University. The 2022 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$27,489||$27,489||$25,206||$25,206|
At Saybrook University, 785 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 149 male and 636 female students. By attendance status, there are 203 full-time and 582 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Saybrook University, 228 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 557 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 785 students.
|In Some Online Classes||557|
|Not In Online Classes||0|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?