Tuition & Fees $20,855
Student Population 785
Saybrook University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Pasadena, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $20,855 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 785 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $27,489 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Saybrook. A total of 785 students is attending .
Student Population for Saybrook University is 785
Saybrook offers 10 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||1||1|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||4||4|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||1|
Saybrook University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Saybrook University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?