Student Population 785
Saybrook University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Pasadena, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 785 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Saybrook. A total of 785 students is attending .
Student Population for Saybrook University is 785
|Address||55 W Eureka Street, Pasadena, CA 91103|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.saybrook.edu/how-to-apply-for-financial-aid/how-to-determine-need/|
Saybrook offers 15 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||3||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||4||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Saybrook University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Saybrook University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?