Graduate Program 2 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 2 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 99
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $23,352
Schreiner University offers 2 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 2 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 99 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Schreiner and 99 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $23,352. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Schreiner University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (2 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (2 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$23,352|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||99 graduate students|
99 enrolled in online courses
It offers 2 graduate programs through online completely. Through distance learning, it offers Master's and Post-MS Certificate degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||1||1|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $23,352 at Schreiner University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 0.13% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$21,402||$23,322||$23,322||$23,352|
At Schreiner University, 99 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 27 male and 72 female students. By attendance status, there are 76 full-time and 23 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Schreiner University, 99 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 99 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||0|
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?