Graduate Rate 45.15%
Transfer-Out Rate 1%
Retention Rate 61%
At Schreiner University, the graduation rates was 45.15% (135 students out of 299 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 55 male and 80 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Schreiner University. Last year, the graduation rate was 45.15%. where 135 students out of 299 candidate completed their degree.
115 students completed their course in 4 years and 18 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 2 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||38.46%||34.65%||41.28%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Two or More Races||33.33%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Schreiner University, 1 of 1 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 100.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Schreiner University is 1.00% (3 out of 299 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Schreiner University, the retention rate is 61%.
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?