Acceptance Rate 85.00%
SAT Score 1,225
ACT Score 28
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 85% at Seattle University where a total of 7,934 students applied and 6,744 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,225 and the average ACT score is 28. It requires five items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Seattle.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$60|
|Graduate Application Fees||$55|
|Average Test Scores||1,225 SAT / 28 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Seattle, 240 applicants (24% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 103 applicants (11%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,225 and the average ACT score is 28 at Seattle. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,380 and 25th percentile score is 1,150. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 88 and the 25th percentile score is 70. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Seattle.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||580||690|
Seattle University requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 3 item(s) (High School Rank, Admission Test Scores, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||△|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Seattle University is Quarter. Seattle University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Seattle University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Washington?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Washington?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Washington?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Washington?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Washington?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Washington?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Washington?