Student Population 16
It is a non-degree granting school.Seymour Beauty Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Seymour, Missouri. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 16 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Seymour Beauty Academy. A total of 16 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Retention Rate for Seymour Beauty Academy is 86 %
Student Population for Seymour Beauty Academy is 16
Student to Faculty Ratio for Seymour Beauty Academy is 16 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
16 to 1
Seymour Beauty Academy offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Seymour Beauty Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Seymour Beauty Academy has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Missouri?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Missouri?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Missouri?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Missouri?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Missouri?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Missouri?