Acceptance Rate 87.50 %
Tuition & Fees $152,700
Student Population 87
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $24,152
Graduation Rate 72 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Shepherds College is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Union Grove, Wisconsin.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $152,700 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 87 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 87.50% and the graduation rate is 72% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Shepherds's tuition & fees is $152,700.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Shepherds. The acceptance rate of Shepherds is 87.50% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 100.00%. The average graduation rate is 72% and the transfer-out rate is 3%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $24,152 and 80% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 87 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Shepherds College is 87.50 %.
Graduation Rate for Shepherds College is 72 %
Transfer-out Rate for Shepherds College is 3 %
Retention Rate for Shepherds College is 89 %
Student Population for Shepherds College is 87
Student to Faculty Ratio for Shepherds College is 6 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
6 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $24,152 at Shepherds College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1805 15th Avenue, Union Grove, WI 53182|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.shepherdscollege.edu/program-and-admissions/admissions/net-price-calculator/|
Shepherds offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||3||0|
Shepherds College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Wisconsin?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Wisconsin?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Wisconsin?