Books & Supplies$600
On-Campus Living Costs $14,229
Shepherds 2023 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Shepherds College is $114,000. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $14,229 when a student lives on campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $128,829 when a student lives on campus for the academic year 2022-2023. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
Data source for 2023 College Cost: NCES
|Tuition & Fees||$114,000|
|Books & Supplies||$600|
|Room & Board||$12,879||-|
|Average Financial Aid||$21,681|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$107,148||$107,148|
|***Off-campus living costs at Shepherds College has not been reported. On-campus cost is used for estimation.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2015-2016, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $114,000.
|2013||2014||2015||2016||Tuition & Fees||-||-||-||$114,000|
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2015-2016, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $600. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Shepherds College.
|Books & Supplies||-||-||-||$600|
For the academic year 2015-2016, the average costs for living costs at Shepherds College is $14,229 when living on campus .
|On-Campus||Room & Board||-||-||-||$12,879|
Know about Wisconsin Colleges
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Wisconsin?