Acceptance Rate 67.98%
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 67.98% at Siena Heights University where a total of 1,502 students applied and 1,021 were accepted. It requires three items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Siena Heights.
Siena Heights University requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 5 item(s) (High School Rank, Recommendations, Formal Demonstration of Competencies, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||△|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Siena Heights University is Semester. Siena Heights University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Siena Heights University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Michigan?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Michigan?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Michigan?