Graduate Program 11 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 63
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $2,008
Sinte Gleska University offers 11 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 63 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Sinte Gleska. For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $2,008. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Sinte Gleska University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (11 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$2,008|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||63 graduate students|
It offers 11 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $2,008 at Sinte Gleska University. The 2022 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$2,008||$2,008||$2,008||$2,008|
At Sinte Gleska University, 63 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 12 male and 51 female students. By attendance status, there are 34 full-time and 29 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in South Dakota?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in South Dakota?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in South Dakota?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in South Dakota?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in South Dakota?