Tuition & Fees $3,154
Student Population 438
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,758
Sinte Gleska University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Mission, South Dakota. It is a Tribal College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $3,154 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 438 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Sinte Gleska University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $20,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Sinte Gleska's tuition & fees is $3,154. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $2,008.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Sinte Gleska.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,758 and 63% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 438 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Retention Rate for Sinte Gleska University is 100 %
Student Population for Sinte Gleska University is 438
Student to Faculty Ratio for Sinte Gleska University is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,758 at Sinte Gleska University.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||E. Highway 18, 101 Antelope Lake Circle, Mission, SD 57555-0105|
|Net Price Calculator||www.sintegleska.edu/|
Sinte Gleska offers 89 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||14||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||2||0|
Sinte Gleska University does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in South Dakota?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in South Dakota?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in South Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school record in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in South Dakota?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in South Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in South Dakota?