Sinte Gleska University is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 6 Institutional accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||9/1/1993 - 11/9/2012|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1983 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||9/1/1999 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||9/1/1997 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||9/1/2004 - 7/31/2013|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||9/1/1999 - 11/9/2012|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in South Dakota?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in South Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in South Dakota?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in South Dakota?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in South Dakota?
- How many colleges require recommendations in South Dakota?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in South Dakota?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in South Dakota?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in South Dakota?