Student Population 6,106
SIT Graduate Institute (SIT) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Brattleboro, Vermont. It is a Other special-focus institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into SIT.
The salary after graduation from SIT Graduate Institute varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $42,900. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at SIT. Total 6,106 students are attending SIT. Total 6,106 students are attending SIT.
|Address||1 Kipling Rd, Brattleboro, VT 05302-0676|
SIT offers 7 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||2||0|
SIT Graduate Institute offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
SIT Graduate Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Vermont?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Vermont?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Vermont?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Vermont?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Vermont?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Vermont?