2023 Tuition & Fees $18,520
Student Population 227
Students:Faculty 7 : 1
College of St Joseph is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Rutland, Vermont. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $18,520 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $14,510.
The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 227 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from College of St Joseph varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore College of St Joseph
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, CSJ's tuition & fees is $18,520. For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $14,510.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at CSJ. A total of 227 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Retention Rate for College of St Joseph is 45 %
Student Population for College of St Joseph is 227
Student to Faculty Ratio for College of St Joseph is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
CSJ offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
College of St Joseph does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
College of St Joseph has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Vermont Colleges
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Vermont?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Vermont?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Vermont?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Vermont?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Vermont?