Tuition & Fees $40,344
Student Population 6,106
Vermont Law School (VLS) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in South Royalton, Vermont. It is a School of law by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The 2020 tuition & fees of Vermont Law School is $40,344 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into VLS.
The salary after graduation from Vermont Law School varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $83,800. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $41,690 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at VLS. Total 6,106 students are attending VLS. Total 6,106 students are attending VLS.
|Address||164 Chelsea Street, South Royalton, VT 05068-0096|
VLS offers 4 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||2||1|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Vermont Law School offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Vermont Law School has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Vermont?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Vermont?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Vermont?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Vermont?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Vermont?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Vermont?