Tuition & Fees $25,863
Student Population 6,106
Vermont College of Fine Arts (VCFA) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Montpelier, Vermont. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Vermont College of Fine Arts is $25,863 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into VCFA.
For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $27,184 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at VCFA. Total 6,106 students are attending VCFA. Total 6,106 students are attending VCFA.
|Address||36 College St, Montpelier, VT 05602|
|Net Price Calculator||www.vcfa.edu|
VCFA offers 6 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Vermont College of Fine Arts does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Vermont College of Fine Arts has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Vermont?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Vermont?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Vermont?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Vermont?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Vermont?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Vermont?