Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 1 Programs
Offered Award Levels Certificate
Tuition & Fees $13,156
Snow College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 741 students have enrolled online exclusively and 1,925 students have took some online courses at Snow College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,912 for Utah residents and $13,156 for others at Snow College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Snow College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 1 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Certificate: 1 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$13,156 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||741|
Snow College offers 129 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,912 for Utah residents and $13,156 for students from other States at Snow College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 2.17% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Snow College, 741 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,925 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 5,514 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,925||1,925||0|
|Not In Online Classes||2,848||2,848||0|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Utah?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Utah?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Utah?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Utah?