Snow College is accredited by Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 4 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities||Accredited||Actual||12/1/1953 - Current|
Snow College has 4 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||10/22/2015 - Current|
|Nursing (PNUR) - Practical nursing programs||Accredited (Estimated)||2/1/2004 - Current|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1997 - 8/1/2014|
|National Association of Schools of Theatre, Commission on Accreditation|
|Theatre (THEA) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||3/1/2005 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Utah?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Utah?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Utah?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Utah?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Utah?