Tuition & Fees $13,156
Student Population 5,514
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,792
Graduation Rate 43 %
Snow College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Ephraim, Utah. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,912 for Utah residents and $13,156 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 5,514 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Snow College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Snow College are $3,912 for Utah residents and $13,156 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Snow. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,792 and 48% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 5,514 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Snow offers 129 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||26||1|
Snow College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $1,590)
Snow College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Utah?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Utah?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Utah?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Utah?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Utah?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Utah?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Utah?