Acceptance Rate 87.99%
SAT Score 925
ACT Score 17
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 87.99% at South Carolina State University where a total of 2,497 students applied and 2,197 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 925 and the average ACT score is 17. It requires five items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to South Carolina State.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$25|
|Graduate Application Fees||$25|
|Average Test Scores||925 SAT / 17 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At South Carolina State, 34 applicants (6% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 54 applicants (9%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 925 and the average ACT score is 17 at South Carolina State. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,050 and 25th percentile score is 800. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 19 and the 25th percentile score is 15. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at South Carolina State.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||400||530|
South Carolina State University requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✔|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at South Carolina State University is Semester. South Carolina State University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that South Carolina State University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in South Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in South Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in South Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in South Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in South Carolina?