Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $3,892
South Plains College offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 2,030 students have enrolled online exclusively and 2,338 students have took some online courses at South Plains College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,260 for Texas residents and $3,892 for others at South Plains College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at South Plains College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$3,892 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||2,030|
South Plains College offers 102 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,260 for Texas residents and $3,892 for students from other States at South Plains College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are decreased by -4.79% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At South Plains College, 2,030 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,338 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 9,310 students.
|In Some Online Classes||2,338||2,338||0|
|Not In Online Classes||4,942||4,942||0|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?