Student Population 32
Southern California University SOMA is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Los Angeles, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 32 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Southern California University SOMA. A total of 32 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 31 to 1.
Student Population for Southern California University SOMA is 32
Student to Faculty Ratio for Southern California University SOMA is 31 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
31 to 1
Southern California University SOMA offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Southern California University SOMA does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?