Tuition & Fees $17,098
Student Population 119
University of East-West Medicine is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Sunnyvale, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $17,098 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 119 students are enrolled.
For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $17,688.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at East-West Medicine. A total of 119 students is attending .
Student Population for University of East-West Medicine is 119
|Address||595 Lawrence Expressway, Sunnyvale, CA 94085-3922|
|Net Price Calculator||www.uewm.edu/admissions/financial-aid|
East-West Medicine offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
University of East-West Medicine does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?