Total Enrollment 352
Southern States Student Population
There are 352 students including 88 undergraduate and 264 graduate students at Southern States University for academic year 2021-2022. By gender, there are 176 male and 176 female students at Southern States University. Southern States University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Student Gender Distribution
Southern States University has a total enrollment of 352 with a gender distribution of 50.00% male (176 students) and 50.00% female (176 students). There are 39 male and 49 female students in undergraduate school and 137 male and 127 female students are attending graduate school at Southern States University.
Distance Learning (Online Class) Enrollment
At Southern States University, 1 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 309 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 352 students. In undergraduate schools, 46 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 264 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||309||46||263|
|Not In Online Classes||42||42||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Southern States University. There are and 0 students with other races.
Student Age Distribution
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Southern States University.
Know about California Colleges
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?