Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $4,062
Southwest Texas Junior College offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 958 students have enrolled online exclusively and 2,411 students have took some online courses at Southwest Texas Junior College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,502 for Texas residents and $4,062 for others at Southwest Texas Junior College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Southwest Texas Junior College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$4,062 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||958|
Southwest Texas Junior College offers 45 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,502 for Texas residents and $4,062 for students from other States at Southwest Texas Junior College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are decreased by -30.99% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Southwest Texas Junior College, 958 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,411 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 6,894 students.
|In Some Online Classes||2,411||2,411||0|
|Not In Online Classes||3,525||3,525||0|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?