Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 2,868
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 43%
Average Aid Amount $5,638
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 501
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 82%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 2,868 students (43% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $5,638. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 501 students (82% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Southwest Texas Junior College is $2,502 for Texas residents and $4,062 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?