Books & Supplies$1,744
Off-Campus Living Costs $9,362
SWIC 2022 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2021-2022, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Southwestern Illinois College is $6,390 for Illinois residents and $5,940 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $9,362 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $17,046 when living off-campus for the academic year 2021-2022. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Total Costs||$17,496 (Off-Campus)||$17,046 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$6,390||$5,940|
|Books & Supplies||$1,744|
|Room & Board||$4,670 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$4,692 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$2,727|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$14,769 (Off-Campus)||$14,319 (Off-Campus)|
|***Southwestern Illinois College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2021-2022, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $6,390 for Illinois residents and $5,940 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are stayed the same compared to academic year 2020-2021.
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For the academic year 2021-2022, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $204 for Illinois residents and $189 for out-of-state students for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are stayed the same compared to academic year 2020-2021.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,744. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Southwestern Illinois College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,632||$1,678||$1,710||$1,744|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average costs for living costs at Southwestern Illinois College is and $9,362 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 0.73% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$4,366||$4,488||$4,366||$4,670|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Illinois?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Illinois?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Illinois?