Graduate Rate 69.45%
Transfer-Out Rate 26%
Retention Rate 81%
At Southwestern University, the graduation rates was 69.45% (341 students out of 491 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 144 male and 197 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Southwestern University. Last year, the graduation rate was 69.45%. where 341 students out of 491 candidate completed their degree.
310 students completed their course in 4 years and 22 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 9 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||63.14%||54.87%||70.19%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||66.67%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Southwestern University, 14 of 18 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 77.78%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Southwestern University is 26.07% (128 out of 491 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Southwestern University, the retention rate is 81%.
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?