Southwestern University is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1915 - Current|
Southwestern University has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1951 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?