Offered Degrees Certificate
Online Courses Not Offered
Total Programs 1
St Lukes Hospital School of Nursing offers 1 programs through on-site (classroom) only. It offers Certificate degree. The following table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|1-2 Years Certificate||1||0|
Field of Study by Offered Degree/Program
St Lukes Hospital School of Nursing offers 1-2 Years Certificate degree with 1 major programs. All programs are on-site education (i.e distance learning opportunity is not offered for the 1-2 Years Certificate degree).
|Program||Available Online||Number of Completer||Average Salary after Completing|
|Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences [+]||✕||123||-|
|Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing (other)||✕||123||-|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Pennsylvania?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Pennsylvania?