Graduate Rate 60.00%
Retention Rate 75%
At St. Mary's University, the graduation rates was 60.00% (357 students out of 595 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 140 male and 217 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at St. Mary's University. Last year, the graduation rate was 60.00%. where 357 students out of 595 candidate completed their degree.
283 students completed their course in 4 years and 59 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 15 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||47.56%||40.70%||52.82%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||0.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At St. Mary's University, 13 of 26 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 50.00%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At St. Mary's University, the retention rate is 75%.
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?