Tuition & Fees $9,286
Student Population 29,183
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,156
Graduation Rate 33 %
St Petersburg College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Clearwater, Florida. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $2,682 for Florida residents and $9,286 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 29,183 students are enrolled in.
The salary after graduation from St Petersburg College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of St Petersburg College are $2,682 for Florida residents and $9,286 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at SPC. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,156 and 49% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 29,183 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 24 to 1.
SPC offers 120 major programs through online and on-site education where 42 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||44||13|
|One but less than two years certificate||10||2|
St Petersburg College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
St Petersburg College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Florida?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Florida?