Acceptance Rate 64.00%
SAT Score 1,140
ACT Score 22
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 64% at Stephens College where a total of 650 students applied and 416 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,140 and the average ACT score is 22. It requires two items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Stephens.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,140 SAT / 22 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Stephens, 8 applicants (11% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 34 applicants (46%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,140 and the average ACT score is 22 at Stephens. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,240 and 25th percentile score is 1,050. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 75 and the 25th percentile score is 53. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Stephens.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||530||640|
Stephens College requires 2 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript)) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 4 item(s) (Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Formal Demonstration of Competencies, TOEFL) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||△|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Stephens College is Semester. Stephens College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Stephens College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Missouri?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Missouri?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Missouri?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Missouri?