Acceptance Rate 78.19%
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 78.19% at Sumner College where a total of 188 students applied and 147 were accepted. It requires one items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Sumner.
Sumner College requires 1 item(s) (Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Formal Demonstration of Competencies) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✗|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||△|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||△|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Sumner College is Differs by program. Next table describes credits that Sumner College accepts.
|Calendar System||Differs by program|
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✗|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Oregon?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Oregon?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Oregon?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Oregon?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Oregon?