Graduate Rate 45.24%
Transfer-Out Rate 5%
At Sumner College, the graduation rates was 45.24% (19 students out of 42 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 2 male and 17 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Sumner College. Last year, the graduation rate was 45.24%. where 19 students out of 42 candidate completed their degree.
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Sumner College is 4.76% (2 out of 42 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Oregon?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Oregon?