Tuition & Fees $13,689
Student Population 307
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $9,827
Graduation Rate 70 %
Sunstate Academy-Jones Technical Institute is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Jacksonville, Florida. The highest degree offered by Sunstate Academy-Jones Technical Institute is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $13,689 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 307 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Sunstate Academy-Jones Technical Institute are $13,689.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at J-Tech. The average received amount of financial aid is $9,827 and 74% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 307 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Sunstate Academy-Jones Technical Institute is 70 %
Retention Rate for Sunstate Academy-Jones Technical Institute is 63 %
Student Population for Sunstate Academy-Jones Technical Institute is 307
Student to Faculty Ratio for Sunstate Academy-Jones Technical Institute is 16 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
16 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $9,827 at Sunstate Academy-Jones Technical Institute.
Financial Aid Amount
J-Tech offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
Sunstate Academy-Jones Technical Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Sunstate Academy-Jones Technical Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Florida?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?